I removed the two telephony articles. They were never finished. In today’s world there are better ways to communicate with each other, there is no Linux server needed to do that. I also cleaned out the Slackware packages maintained by me and removed the 14.0 branch.
I finally got the time to update the replace the one article about Voip and add another one about how to prepare your system for Voip, There are now 100 pages on the site and some in draft to be published. It took so long to update this stuff because of the NAT problems that SIP has. In the end the solution was simple (of course), it is just difficult to find the correct and not obsoleted information on the Internet.
Other things that kept me away from the site was that the house needed new and more modern tiles in the bathroom and kitchen. And then there were several sound engineer projects that needed my time and ears.